Thursday, October 27, 2011

A Drawing for Cookbooks, Yeah!

Your Choice



Yum......Cupcakes from the Primrose Bakery


An excellent book for those trying to cut back on dairy products 


I have a copy for myself and I LOVE this cookbook!


Followers of my shop blog, I have a contest going on Face Book and wanted to include you in on it.  I will have a drawing on November 12, 2011 for ONE of the two cookbooks in the photo above ~ the winner's choice.  What you must do to enter is to leave a comment on A Vintage Halloween... Boo! posting.  Tell me what your favorite Halloween costume was when you were young.  If you would like to win BOTH cookbooks or ONE cookbook and a bag of MACADAMIA HERSHEY KISSES, go to Face Book and "like" the Ooh La La, Maui page.  I will announce the winner on Face Book and this blog on November 12.  Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment