Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sarreguemines Favori Plates

I absolutely love these plates and there are many for sale at Rue Des Louves on Etsy (link to store below).  I just purchased these two dessert plates as they are the perfect size for where I want to hang them.... in my kitchen above the sink.  Whenever I am preparing food or doing dishes or just grabbing a cup of water, I will look upon these beauties.  Alas, I will have to wait as the plates are being shipped from France.

My new but Vintage, Sarreguemines Plates!  
Made in France



According to Rue Des Louves,  this Sarreguemines design of sweet birds in different stages of flight and fancy, are rare and very desirable. FYI ~ The pattern is called Favori if you have become as smitten as I have. Happy hunting.

A very large platter

Three dinner plates

www.etsy.com/shop/ruedeslouves

No comments:

Post a Comment