Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Wrapping it Up!

One of the joys in selling, is wrapping and packaging and sending my customer's new purchase on it's merry way.  I am also a buyer so I know the joys and anticipation of receiving new purchases.  By the time my parcel arrives, it feels like a Christmas or birthday gift, but paid by me.  That's why, when possible, I will wrap your Ooh La La, Maui! merchandise like a gift.

I love this ribbon I purchased on Etsy.  In the future, I may try to make it myself.

Purchase this ribbon at French Flea Market on Etsy (FFM photo)
I buy my business cards with a Marie Antoinette theme at Vintage Bella on Etsy (VB photo)



Did you know there is no recorded history of Marie Antoinette saying, "Let them eat cake!" when she heard the peasants had no bread to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment